Thursday, January 7, 2010

Recipe for cookie press?

I just bought a Wilton cookie press (not from a TV add!) and I was wondering if ther was anything else it could make besides cookies, maybe something with meat or potato?





Anything besides a cookie.





I thought it could be a good idea to have something other than a cookie :)





ThanksRecipe for cookie press?
Maybe you could fill it with guacamole, pate, or an herbed cream cheese and decorate crackers or other dishes for party appetizers etc. Just a thought.Recipe for cookie press?
Powdered milk


peanut butter


honey


any other good sounding stuff





I don't measure, but your main ingredient is peanut butter, then add a bunch of honey, and some powdered milk. I roll the stuff into balls and freeze it, I suppose you could use a cookie press, just make sure you freeze it and keep it frozen.





Hope it helps, Goldsacspider.

No comments:

Post a Comment