Thursday, January 7, 2010

I need a recipe for a frosting that tastes like chocolate chip cookie dough!?

When I was in junior high (long time ago) I had this frosting. I have never been able to find a recipe for this. Anyone have one?I need a recipe for a frosting that tastes like chocolate chip cookie dough!?
It's easy...





ingredients:





*1 c. butter, unsalted


*2 tsp. baking soda


*2 c. flour


*3/4 c. brown sugar


*3/4 c. white sugar


*1/4 c. cocoa


*1/2 c. semi sweet choco chips











procedure:





just see the ingredients, mix them in an electric mixer, the ingredients are accorded already to the procedure, (butter is the first, choco chips are last)I need a recipe for a frosting that tastes like chocolate chip cookie dough!?
I've never tried this, but if you feel adventuress, try making a standard butter and confectioner's sugar frosting, and then add some brown sugar and vanilla. I believe those are the two dominant flavors. If it tastes right, add chocolate chips and you're in business.

No comments:

Post a Comment