Thursday, January 7, 2010

My oatmeal cookie recipe calls for 1-1/2 cups raisins. can I leave them out?

do I need to substitute with something else for the consistency of the cookie? if so, can I just add more oats?My oatmeal cookie recipe calls for 1-1/2 cups raisins. can I leave them out?
yes its optional. good luckMy oatmeal cookie recipe calls for 1-1/2 cups raisins. can I leave them out?
yes. just omit them! but try adding butterscotch morsels instead. they are sooooooooooooooo good!!!! and most people dont like raisins anyways
You can leave them out. You could substitute chopped dried dates, prunes, apricots, apples--whatever you like but you don't have to.





I probably wouldn't add more oats.
Yes you can leave them out.








You can also put in anything else you like, chocolate chips, nuts, dried fruit, or nothing.





If you add more oats you will get a heavier cookie that may be a bit on the soft side because now you are edging towards the land of porridge.
yup. usually raisins are optional. you dont need anythings to replace them.

No comments:

Post a Comment