Thursday, January 7, 2010

Quiznos Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Recipe?

Would anyone know where I can get the recipe for the cinnamon sugar cookies they sell at Quiznos? They are the best cinnamon sugar cookies I've ever had!Quiznos Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Recipe?
Let me tell you how I make mine. Every one tells me they are the best sugar cookies they have ever eat. 1pkg of sugar cookie mix. Mix as on the pkg. then add about 1/2 cup of nuts (pecan or walnuts) chopped. Then take about 1/2 cup of sugar about 1/2 to 1 tsp. of cinnamon in a baggie and drop a tsp. of cookie dough. and shake the cookie dough until it is coated. You can also put the sugar and cinnamon mixture on a plate and roll the cookie dough in it, Place on cookie sheet as instructed on pkg. and bake about 8 to 10 min .

No comments:

Post a Comment