Thursday, January 7, 2010

I am looking for a recipe on how to make brownies that have chocolate chip cookie dough on the bottom?

My boyfriend was telling me about these bars that he had one time. They had chocolate chip cookie dough on the bottom and then brownies on top. I have never heard of this before and all other recipes that I have looked at have the brownies on the bottom. He is convinced that the brownies were on top. If anyone could please help me it would be greatly appreciatedI am looking for a recipe on how to make brownies that have chocolate chip cookie dough on the bottom?
i think this recipe is what you're looking for:


http://www.recipezaar.com/177083I am looking for a recipe on how to make brownies that have chocolate chip cookie dough on the bottom?
Make chocolate chip cookie dough and put it in bottom of brownie pan. Then pour brownie batter on top and bake.





or try this:





http://busycooks.about.com/od/barcookier鈥?/a>
^^ that wont work the cookies will burn cause they dont go in as long as brownies!





tryy the recipe the first girl gave to u

No comments:

Post a Comment